Spotlighting our #HugoHeroes

Once in a while, we shine the spotlight on one of our many #HugoHeroes to celebrate life! All of us have stories to share—the ups, downs and merry-go-rounds. No person should be isolated, and everyone could use a buddy to experience life with. Read their stories here.

Meet Lita, one of our first #HugoHeroes who has made Hugo a part of her life.

In this Spotlight, she reveals how her parents and her upbringing have shaped the way she views money. Today, being a homemaker and mom to 2 teenage sons, she is putting those values to use and passing them down to the kids.

How has your upbringing affected the way you save and spend? i.e Did you get a scolding from Mom and Dad when you picked something up at your school’s snack store? Perhaps, you saved every penny of your pocket money to get the latest stationery?

Share your experiences or tell us your story by replying to this post!

Here is Jeriel, the next #HugoHero, an ambitious Millennial and entrepreneur!

In this Spotlight, Jeriel shares how he juggles his personal finances as a Millennial with more financial commitments on the way and a business owner with a startup to run.

Are you in the same situation as Jeriel? Share your experiences or tell us your story by replying to this post!

Hello Hegoheroes !
It’s been a month since I last left Hugo.
Hope all well and greeting from my apartment kitchen in Houston with Hugo apron